Importing example data for Gatsby starters with Flotiq CLI¶
To importing example data for a Gatsby starter with Flotiq CLI you need a Flotiq account (you can register here), your "Read and write API key" (more about API keys here), and a clone of one of our Gatsby starters.
The command looks like this:
flotiq import [apiKey] [projectName]
After running the command, you should have data imported to your Flotiq account.
apiKey - API key to your Flotiq account
projectName - project name or project path (if you wish to start or import data from the directory you are in, use
You can choose one of our starters:
- Recipe website Gatsby starter
- Event calendar Gatsby starter
- Project portfolio Gatsby starter
- Simple blog Gatsby starter
- Gatsby and Snipcart boilerplate, sourcing products from Flotiq
- Gatsby and Snipcart boilerplate, e-commerce and Flotiq, products with categories